It's published!
My Magical Backyard has been published in book form!
I hope you enjoy reading it while actually holding it as a book!
The one thing you will notice is that I didn't include pictures or drawings as I did with my first book, Starlight. I want children to use their own imaginations when they are reading my books or when someone reads to them. I may add a drawing of what JJ looks like or her dog, Firecracker, or something from her adventures.
But for this book there aren't any pictures or drawings just their own imaginations!
As with the e book edition there is also a 'surprise' page at the end of the e book and softcover book that I haven't seen done before. I hope you like it!
So, here is the softcover form you can buy and actually hold of My Magical Backyard!
Follow this link: https://a.co/d/iWU5wcE
You can also follow me on my Amazon Author page:
https://www.amazon.com/author/susanmariepfeifer
You can leave comments here and it would be most appreciated if you could also write a review of My Magical Backyard on Amazon. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment