Hard Work Begins!

 You would think the hard part of writing a book is... well, writing a book!

That is usually the easy part.  Once an idea pops into your head you are off to the races with all these ideas flowing out of your head!

Getting your book published can be daunting but it can be done.

For me, and I think a lot of writers, soon find out the hardest part of writing their book is when it's done and published and the dreaded 'selling the book."  This can be difficult to get people to actually go and find your book and decide if they want to buy it.  I think my stories are interesting but I also know not everyone will feel the same.

I like that Amazon(where my books are) gives you a peek inside the book so you can decide if you like it enough to purchase it.

I am hoping you like it enough to buy it and let others know about it.  Word of mouth is fantastic!  Also, reviews are welcomed and I hope you will like my books enough to leave a review.

Thanks for looking, reading, buying, reviews, telling friends and family, so I can continue to write!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's Day Special

You only have until Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 8 am PDT left to purchase Starlight e book for your mom for only $5.99!  Saving you 32% off list...