Some Ideas!

 Have been floating some ideas around in my head!

I have tried once again to draw some illustrations but they aren't coming out the way I want them to.

I am trying some programs that allow you to use photos and make them look like drawings.

The first cover for My Magical Backyard was a picture I took from my backyard several years ago.  It was to set the scene for my book.   I want to use other pictures I took myself but somewhat in a cartoon form for the covers to give readers an idea of what the adventure is going to be.  

So I'm making copies of the pictures so I can use them to play with different ideas.

If anyone has any suggestions just pop on and leave it in the comment section!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mother's Day Special

You only have until Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 8 am PDT left to purchase Starlight e book for your mom for only $5.99!  Saving you 32% off list...